|>Moving your furniture out and back
>Hanging plastic over all your cabinets
>Replacing any damaged wood
>Provide and install flush mount vents
>Sand floors times
>Stain or Seal your hardwood floors
>Three coats of finish
>Provide and install safe glide floor protectors
>Provide you with a Bona floor care kit
We’re conveniently located at 33 Front Street, between Diablo Rd and Hartz Ave.
HOW TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN POLY-URETHANED HARDWOOD FLOORING
1) Sweep or Vacuum wood floors first
2) Clean floor with hardwood cleaner, we recommend BonaX, spray BonaX on and mop off with a clean micro fiber or soft towel.
3) For hard to remove or stubborn mark like scuff marks or sticky areas use a white pad and the cleaner.
4) Use flat floor protectors on all furniture.
5) Never use wax or acrylic cleaners as they will dull your floors.
6) When your floors just don't come back to life you can have a process done called "Screen and Coat", we rough up your poly-urethane mechanically or chemically etch them and apply a coat of finish.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HARDWOOD FLOOR